My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,970 Posts
A well deserved congratulations, Josh!! :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Great write up! :fing32:

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,491 Posts
View attachment 874185

Well deserved Josh, Talented Mr Green Jeans!!
haha...oh man, those are really somethin!

Thanks guys! I'm shocked to say the least. Guess I will keep doin what I'm doin...nice to know I have been helpful, or at least entertaining!

There's a great group here, and I really enjoy participating. I hadnt realized just how lengthy the writeup got, so hopefully it wasnt a waste of time to read! And of course, I have all too many pictures to share and we all love those.

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Congratulations, taint!!

·
Administrator
12,862 Posts
What a great collection of machinery and signage! And a great family to go with it! Congratulations Josh!!!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Congrats and a great article. slkpk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congratulations to a fellow Michigander, your story is a great read and I wish you continued happiness. Dorr, hmmm perhaps a road trip someday. by the way I have an XT not series 3 but still a great old tractor and the 5 bottom plow and 16" disk that came with it, other AC's of the larger type a WD and a C.

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
Very deserved recognition Josh. Your article was NOT too long - not even close. I enjoyed all the pictures, and what a great looking family. And a super collection of old iron. I get caught up in my own preferred brand and it was very interesting to see the same variety of attachments in the lines you work on. Congratulations. :fing32::fing32:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congratulations,

You must be living and doing everything right. Beautiful wife, two great kids, lots of machinery to keep you busy. I enjoyed reading the article and viewing the pictures. I have an old Simplicity parked behind the garage that I hope to get running someday. Your article was an inspiration to me.

TLR

·
What's a tractor?
31 Posts
Congrats Josh! Great looking family! Also enjoyed hearing about you. Am I the only one who now wants Josh to post "Talented Mr. Green"? Lets see it; I'm sure there is a copy around.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hats off to you Josh, combining a great hobby & a great family ( not easy ) ! But a great job, I think your wife enjoys the tractors more then she lets on !:thThumbsU

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Excellent choice! Josh has been a fantastic resource for the Simplicity/AC forum and I am so glad to see the real him! Seeing all of those orange tractors is a nice bonus!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Congratulations Josh! You have a beautiful family and a fantastic collection of tractors as well as a very interesting story. It was a pleasure to read and see all that you have to offer and I thank you for sharing it. I hope you stick around for many years to come.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congratulations Josh! Enjoy your month as the MOM.
I did notice you said:
"I would love to own an Allis Chalmers G, and a 190XT III."
That is an excellent goal to have. I bought our 1965 190XT in 1984 and, except for the transmission issue (if you get the III, you will find out what this issue is), have thoroughly enjoyed owning and using it. Of course, with the work needed on our 75 acre farm, it was not just a pretty face.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Congratulations! And wow, that's a pretty impressive collection! You certainly are the Talented Mr. Orange.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts