My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My female GWP Daisy is going to have puppies on or near july 15th. This is my Female.

This is her at 6 weeks. We visit her and her siblings once a week till 8 weeks when she came home with us.

This is her mom.

This is the father of the on the way pups.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ddogg. The male is a trained hunting dog, listens very well. Daisy is pretty good for listening. She is a food thieve though. I have a lab also. But this was about Daisy..

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ken.

WEll i got her into a better vet today. I had a ultra sound done on her. Looks to be between 7 and 10 puppies. I will be taking her back on the 10th at 130pm to make sure all is well and to find out how many are in there so i know how many will be coming out.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck. Looks like she's a well loved pet!
:thanku:
Some of our friends say i treat our dogs and cat better then they treat their kids.. Wait.. that makes me wonder, what are their kids lacking cause i dont go over board.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There some kids that have parents and have no love or care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sickens me .. I really wish i had a cure for that. People in this world that dont give two craps about their kids and here my wife and i have been trying for some time (years)... We have lots of love to share with a young one. We are close to giving up and adopting.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Keep trying! Isnt it fun anyways? I had to I couldnt resist. The wife and I have been thinking of adopting a child. Oh and I forgot a couple we are friends with tried for a year or mar and they never had any sucess. Well when they decided to stop, guess what....Honey!!! Im Pregoooooo!!! Good luck to you with the puppies, and you know what else!

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks on both accounts CraftHorse. Daisy sure is getting big holy cow. All she wants to do is lay on the cement floor where its cool on her belly. Poor little girl.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
That sickens me .. I really wish i had a cure for that. People in this world that dont give two craps about their kids and here my wife and i have been trying for some time (years)... We have lots of love to share with a young one. We are close to giving up and adopting.
Sorry TG .. not making a joke about you and the Mrs being childless

BUT maybe you could adopt Newt, I understand he is potty trained :ROF

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
i hope all goes well with the pups tg, and with you and the mrs. having a child. should you decide to adopt though, i'm uhhhh, available.:eek:

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Do you do body work? If so this is a possibility..

well, no. but i'm pretty good with starters!:thThumbsU

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
TG, I really hope you and the Wife have as many children as you two want. After talking to you more times then I can count I feel you would be a great dad. Keep on trying and I'll be rooting you along.:trink39:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts