My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Johnny Bucket Sr that I ordered for my X728. I have the transaxle hydrostatic relief valve, free-wheeling valve control lever and hydraulic cylinder lock-out valve installed from the dealer.

My question is does anyone know where I can order the hydraulic cable rings/brackets (I think that's what these are called) outlined in the attached picture below which support the hydraulic lines from the front of the machine to the ports located on the side? I would assume these would also be part of a snow blower package but when I spoke to my local JD dealer parts guy he couldn't help me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,653 Posts
Here is what I found.

M145430 and M146603

You will need one bolt and nut for the rear one, I don't know what size. :dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is what I found.

M145430 and M146603

You will need one bolt and nut for the rear one, I don't know what size. :dunno:
:thanku: I was able to locate and order what I needed. Of course, it was much easier once you told me what I was looking for! :duh:

Front Guide:
John Deere Guide M145430
John Deere Bolt 03M7185

Rear Guide:
John Deere Guide M146603
John Deere Screw 19M7866
John Deere Flange Nut 14M7298
:thanku:

·
Premium Member
31,653 Posts
Looks like you are all set for the JB sr.:fing32:

What are you doing for rear weight on the tractor?

Where did you buy your X728?

And don't forget the pics of the JB sr in action. :wwp:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Johnny Bucket Sr Hydraulic Line Guides/Rings/Brackets

Looks like you are all set for the JB sr.:fing32:

What are you doing for rear weight on the tractor?

Where did you buy your X728?

And don't forget the pics of the JB sr in action. :wwp:
I was planning on hanging a box blade off the 3PH for rear weight though not having tried this yet I don't know if it will be enough? Do you have any thoughts on this?

I got the X728 as a left-over model from Hudson River Tractor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts