My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on Craigslist and thought I'd share. Seems like a reasonable price for a x595 and 45 loader.

This is not my ad, I'm only sharing.

https://williamsport.craigslist.org/grq/d/middleburg-2005-john-deere-x595-4x4/7022322261.html

HACKENBERG EQUIPMENT SALES

PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND ENSURE AVAILABILITY, CLOSED SUNDAYS!

WATCH THE VIDEO

2005 John Deere X595 tractor with loader. This tractor has a 24 HP 3 cylinder diesel in it and comes equipped as followed:

-24 HP 3 cylinder diesel engine
-Hydrostatic drive
-John Deere 45 loader
-48" bucket
-4x4
-Power steering
-Glow plugs
-12V outlet
-Glove box
-Cupholder
-Adjustable seat
-Differential lock
-Fender handles
-Rear hitch

This is a harder to find compact tractor having the diesel, 4x4, 45 loader, and set up for belly mower. The hour meter isn't working. Starts, runs, and drives out well. Come take for a test drive and thanks for your interest in one of our units!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
be a more attractive price if it had a mower deck included also at that price, just so, so otherwise.

2,093 Posts
It's not worth $5900. It doesn't have a 3 point hitch, it doesn't have a 54" deck, and it's hour meter is broken. I am sure all sales are final with them, they are a small company like one or two people, so there's no recourse. There are many other X595's for sale that have what I mention above with meter working, with 54" or 62" decks, and a 3 point hitch and are at the same price from a dealer which you have at least some recourse. Most from what I see have at least 700 hours on them. Some much more.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
The tractor alone is worth at least $5000 if it is is in good shape. The loader is another $2500. Subtract $500 for the 3ph and $1000 for the deck and you get $6000. One hundred less than they are asking. The condition of the tractor is the whole bag of value. Since it is a diesel the hour meter is not as important but I would go over it with a fine-tooth comb. It only takes a couple of items to run the bill up to "Too much". There is one near me, mower only, with a little over 100 hours and it is down from $6200 to $5600 in a month. I cannot understand how they used the loader with no counterweight. The bucket isn't beaten up and the leading edge is nice and straight. The tires look good and it stops and handles well. If I need one I would take my trailer go and drive it and then make them a cash offer. I believe it could be had for $5500 or less.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Left rear rim has a nice chunk missing out of the lip.....curious how it holds the bead.......

·
Registered
419 Posts
Left rear rim has a nice chunk missing out of the lip.....curious how it holds the bead.......
I noticed that, too. For $150 retail, I can’t help but think why they wouldn’t just put a new wheel on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts