My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
OWL82k
168 Posts
Old one is much better, Maybe I'll just have dealer look up my parts instead of me doing it, ordering online and then getting a call when part arrives at dealer. Maybe the improvement is keeping my frendly parts guy employed and raising the parts cost to cover that. What I think they already raised the cost of parts, I'm feeling lost figuring out how this newer is better? Lets keep the old one. It works, is fast and I like it better!
The old parts web portal is now gone. The new one works better than it did and is acceptable. Only gripe I have now is it never shows price, which I asume is a dealer thing? To get price idea now I google the part number. It will usually come up on one of the dealers that sell online web pages. Of course I can also call my dealers parts guys to get a price like it says to do. They just aren't there 24/7/365 when I'm parts shopping. It would be interesting to know why it's this way, and I hope online prices will be available. Some one posted they get a discount if they order parts from their dealer online and pick it up when it comes in
That would be a nice feature. Must be a dealer thing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
25,922 Posts
The new portal does have pricing for parts on it. If you are using Microsoft Edge though you can't see them!!! Try using Chrome or Firefox to look them up. Here is how it looks in Chrome for me and Edge:

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
The new portal does have pricing for parts on it. If you are using Microsoft Edge though you can't see them!!! Try using Chrome or Firefox to look them up. Here is how it looks in Chrome for me and Edge:

Thanks, maybe I'll change to Chrome, I have resisted the change and used the old parts Catalog as long as possible. It took longer than 10-31-2018 for it to go away, but go away it did :tango_face_surprise

21 - 24 of 24 Posts