My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the talk about stolen tractors in another thread got me thinking about identifying my tractor in case of thief. Since, it's the Green and Yellow one isn't particularly helpful in uniquely identifying my tractor, I thought I pull the Serial number off of it and write it on my bill of sale for future reference. I looked over my X300 and there's no obvious serial number that I can see anywhere on it. Does anything know where I should look for it? I guess the serial number off the engine would be helpful as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
All the talk about stolen tractors in another thread got me thinking about identifying my tractor in case of thief. Since, it's the Green and Yellow one isn't particularly helpful in uniquely identifying my tractor, I thought I pull the Serial number off of it and write it on my bill of sale for future reference. I looked over my X300 and there's no obvious serial number that I can see anywhere on it. Does anything know where I should look for it? I guess the serial number off the engine would be helpful as well.
It should be on the right-hand side of the frame.

Try this link:

http://manuals.deere.com/cceomview/OMM155820_H6/Output/Index.html?tM=HO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts