My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this rider on the cheap & need any info I can find on it. Is there a website with a free download manual? Also wondering if it came with an electric start option, the key seems to turn to a start position like a car would & bumps back to the run position when released. Mine has a pull starter & would like to switch it to the electric start if possible. Any info what so ever would be great. MAXX

·
Registered
948 Posts
Deere's manuals are not online for download, unless they are knockoffs or unauthorized. Best to contact Deere and order what you need. Electric start was not an option for the RX73. The key was simply a safety switch in this case, to enable the pull cord to start the engine. It may be possible to buy the parts from an RX75 and convert it, but that would take some comparison of the parts manuals, and probably some $$$, if the parts are still available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, Thanks. I just figured it may have come with an electric start option after looking at the key switch. I'm not that concerned with it to get into a project like that, although it would be nice to have the starter. As far as the Manual go's, I've seen them on the Deere web site for $20 & just thought I maybe able to download for free. I'll just spend the $20 to get it. Nice to have for servicing & what-not. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts