My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it all started with my first toy JD tractor! I am a simple homeowner that loved my 318 for 15 years and upgraded to a 2305. I have been generally very happy with the machine, but have recently started to experience a few problems and wanted to get on a good forum for some assistance, plus and help that I can provide to newbie JD owners. Happy to be here!!

·
Senior MTF Poster
13,173 Posts
Welcome, You may have better luck with a new thread on the JD Forum now that you have you Introductory Post made.

Walt Conner

·
Registered
444 Posts
OK, it all started with my first toy JD tractor! I am a simple homeowner that loved my 318 for 15 years and upgraded to a 2305. I have been generally very happy with the machine, but have recently started to experience a few problems and wanted to get on a good forum for some assistance, plus and help that I can provide to newbie JD owners. Happy to be here!!
Now hang on a darn second. You can't just show up here with a screen name like "diveboss" w/o giving an explanation of the name! :tsk:

So, what is the story behind he name? :thThumbsU:

Oh, and Welcome. :MTF_wel:

·
Super Moderator
33,751 Posts
Welcome to MTF Diveboss! You'll find a lot of friendly knowledgeable members on here to help you with the issues you're having.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.