My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I attended a bar-be-cue dinner this afternoon sponsored for a person running for US Congress. Ran into owner of the local JD dealership...who I have mentioned in other postings here. He ask me how the new 54" mower deck on the 345 was doing. During our conversation, he mentioned the new 2011 Models...1023D and 1026R will be showing Oct. 1st.-Oct.6th at his dealership during what is called "Drive Green" fall show. Asked me to come by and see the latest in sub compact tractors, and to put my name in the hat to win one that will be giving away.

So, I may sneak away from home and attend. Don't plan to tell the wife where I'm going, just in case she thinks I'm wanting to trade the 345 in for a new model. I will take the digital camera and try to snap a few photos.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Looks like a toy John Deere.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Here's a picture I found on deeretalk.com. Looks pretty SWEET!
Darn! thats the pic I was going to post, been sitting on it for over a month. Oh well, win a few lose a few.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious if you guys see any side by side comparisons with the 2305 but overall I think these two models will do well. The autoconnect deck is sharp.

·
Registered
965 Posts
That autoconnect deck is unreal. Looks like You don't even have to get off the tractor.:fing32:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
That autoconnect deck is unreal. Looks like You don't even have to get off the tractor.:fing32:
If I remember correctly, when connecting the deck I think all you have to do is get off and set the wheel height. When disconnecting, I think there is a lever you need to move.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Does look nice! I sure wish they'd re-engineer the fan assist for the bagger. They should use the rear pto on a tractor like that and make it an option on the x7 series.
Make a true vac like the Ingersoll's have, and old Simplicity's too.

MU

·
Super Moderator
16,490 Posts
munderhill in the past Deere did make a bagger for the 318 that worked off the rear PTO it may have been made by Peco for Deere.:thThumbsU
The fan assist off the deck is more cost effective then using the rear PTO because not everyone got a rear PTO installed:thThumbsU

·
Registered
130 Posts
Anyone yet find the prices of both 1 Series Sub Compact Tractors?

I have not yet purchased a tractor but would consider the 1026R model if the savings from a 2320 to it is significant enough for my pocket book.

I also understand that this series SCUT isn't set to be sold until May or June....?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Anyone yet find the prices of both 1 Series Sub Compact Tractors?

I have not yet purchased a tractor but would consider the 1026R model if the savings from a 2320 to it is significant enough for my pocket book.

I also understand that this series SCUT isn't set to be sold until May or June....?
The base prices that came out a few months ago were $11k for the 1023E and $12.5 for the 1026R. Some dealers have them on their web site at discounted prices but I wouldn't much much faith in them at this point given how the roll out has been going.

Current dates are mid-June for the 1023E and August for the 1026R.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just as I read yourresponse I had received a quote from my dealer on the 1026R:

1026R Tractor
$11,523.38

H120 NSL Loader
$3,025.29

260 Backhoe
$5,200.00

I am looking at the 2320 and with a price comparison, out the door, the difference from the 1026R to 2320....with similar implements comes to $476.18.

For me, it only makes sense to step into the 2320 vice the 1026R.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts