·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Thanks. That is very nice! :00000033:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Keweenaw4310 said:
Thanks DUC for providing this pricing information.

Right click on the items below & save as to your own machine if you want it on your own computer. Otherwise just open it right from the links below.

JohnDeereCompactUtilityTractorPricing.pdf

JohnDeereAttachments2005Pricing.pdf

I'm glad it found its way on the site- at first the file size for pdf's limit on the site was not allowing it to be posted. I reached out to SJ and he corrected it....I also have NH and Deeres L&G line....its only a matter of time before I get Kubotas....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ducati996 said:
I'm glad it found its way on the site- at first the file size for pdf's limit on the site was not allowing it to be posted. I reached out to SJ and he corrected it....I also have NH and Deeres L&G line....its only a matter of time before I get Kubotas....
I actually put them up on my web space. I just bought some space on the same server as MyTractorForum, under my own domain name, to use for tractor related files such as the ones you provided.

Just email them to me & I'll put up the additional files that you come up with.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Keweenaw4310 said:
I actually put them up on my web space. I just bought some space on the same server as MyTractorForum, under my own domain name, to use for tractor related files such as the ones you provided.

Just email them to me & I'll put up the additional files that you come up with.
Thanks Tom & Duc. :fing02:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts