My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
I made this a stick so it will always be at the top. Where did you get this list? Seems fairly complete, but I did notice a couple of omissions.

·
1,124 Posts
Joe,
This has been out for a while, it's on the JD web site. I also think it's not entirely accurate either (or they're showing production info, and not sales info).

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
treed said:
Joe,
This has been out for a while, it's on the JD web site. I also think it's not entirely accurate either (or they're showing production info, and not sales info).
I noticed that the Kohler 316 is listed in 1977, but elsewhere I have seen it as 1978 (I bought mine in early 1979 as a '78 left over, the 317's hadn't shown up yet thank goodness). It's still a pretty good list.

·
Banned
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bontai Joe said:
I made this a stick so it will always be at the top. Where did you get this list? Seems fairly complete, but I did notice a couple of omissions.
joe
i cant remember where i found it...
as another member stated, might have been at jd's site..
hope it helps

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Appears to be the kind of info a lot of people would be interested in. I'll post it on my site this weekend with any revisions I see from this thread.
I'll send a link back to the site page as soon as I finish it.
Any info posted here will be included.
Thanks for the great info.
I get about 20-30 inquiries/week on tech support, general maintenance, etc.. I'm going to start passing out the link to MTF with every response. It might save me having to start a forum in the future.
Thanks again,
Cliff

·
Registered
31 Posts
How funny is it that the guy that starts a thread worthy to be a sticky is now banned?

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
How funny is it that the guy that starts a thread worthy to be a sticky is now banned?
Actually it is quite sad. It's a long story that I'm not going to share, but Shimp's leaving was a sad day for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.