My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 790 in the local buy and sell, loader and hoe, fork lift attachment, maintained at JD, asking $5,500.00, I think the fellow made a mistake and probably wants $15,500 however if that is not the case, I am not familiar with this model, anything I should watch out for?

We are in desperate need of another tractor with a FEL and Bucket to keep up, this seems like an unreal deal.

Any thoughts?

Andy

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Andy,

Don't buy it for that price. Send me a private message with the sellers name and address. I'll check it out for . . . me. :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy,

Don't buy it for that price. Send me a private message with the sellers name and address. I'll check it out for . . . me. :)
I think it is a scam, I asked for the serial number and location, no response and now I see it in a few local buy and sells, a 790 with 64 hours is worth at least $16,000

JD can run the serial number and I would also check at the registry of motor vehicles for a lien.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Andy, just checked with the local JD Dealer and he has the exact machine a 2005 790 for 15,999 , 89 hours .

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy, just checked with the local JD Dealer and he has the exact machine a 2005 790 for 15,999 , 89 hours .
It was a scam, ad has been pulled.

·
Registered
129 Posts
They just responded to my report and pulled the one that I just sent to you. Good to see they respond quickly. Clinton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts