My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 670 ill get pics up later. it had been rolled over and the shroud was in the fan . i got it freed up and it started on the first revolution. needs a new hood basically new front end ***. anybody got any ideas on parts for the front end

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
When you say "front end", do you mean front axle? Is it 2wd or 4wd? What parts are actually broken? You might find salvage yard parts, but I am guessing that might be difficult to find. New parts should be available from your dealer. Send those pictures so we can see what's messed up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you say "front end", do you mean front axle? Is it 2wd or 4wd? What parts are actually broken? You might find salvage yard parts, but I am guessing that might be difficult to find. New parts should be available from your dealer. Send those pictures so we can see what's messed up.
2wd ,font cap grill all the metal that hold the radiator, hood,& right side panel

its all cosmetic i just mowed with it for2 hrs

ive got some pics now i just need to figure out how to load them

·
ROJ
2,189 Posts
i use windows power toys picture resizer.you can google it then down load it then go to my pictures right click on the picture click on resize picture choose the size resize it.now you can post the smaller picture here.

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
blake,

Use a file hosting service such as photobucket.com (free) and then paste the link here. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
the tractor runs perfect its amazing how much power the 18 horse motor has

the pic of the motor was just to show how clean the thing was

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
:fing32: That motor does look clean. How many hours does it have? A few
cosmetic repairs and you got yourself a super clean tractor.:fing32:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it has 600 hours ,around the battery box there was alittle surface fust from the battery i brushed the rust off and painted it but over all a very clean tractor

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
does anybody now of any websites that has john deere tractors for parts it is extremely hard to find anything on the 670. i need the front cap headlight assemebly. i would like to find a canopy and mabey a FEL

thanks
blake

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heres what ive done so far got the new hood(new to me not in bad shape tough). took a comealong and straightened the frame grille compartment.
and also added five suitcase front wieghts. i bought the tractor damaged for $2500and spent $500 on it sofar. also i orderd a ROPS hard top canopy for $245 plus S/H off of ebay

Attachments

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Blake,

If you're not familiar with this site: http://jdpc.deere.com you will be able to find diagrams and part numbers (you may need to log in but it is free) :)

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
blakeb92

Great working tractor. Sounds like you got a great deal and it should serve you well. Good luck with fixing her up. :fing32:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hey that looks pretty good. Does it have a Yanmar diesel? There should be lots of parts available for the engine through marine diesel places, as Yanmars are popular small diesels for marine use.
With such low hrs. that was a super deal.

Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts