My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The latest blower addition arrived yesterday.

Missing some parts, spins over free but the recoil doesn't retract all the way.

This looks similar to an echo unit, I want to say the pb400e but I'm not 100% sure as I've never owned an echo blower before. I can't find anything as far as information on this at all. Also doesn't seem like a lot were made as I haven't seen many similar to this.

Some more pics:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Small update:

Messed around with it a bit. Has spark. Air filter disintegrated in my hand, found a 2 pack for a pb400 on ebay that'll be here (hopefully) next week. This unit looks nearly identical to the pb400e. Since this doesn't have a primer bulb, it took a bunch of pulls and manual priming(32:1 mix using a medicine needle) to get fuel up through the fuel line to the carburetor. Once it warms up it runs great. Noticed while running it full throttle that the recoil string retracted fully, might need to pull the recoil assembly and clean it. I think my fuel mix is slightly richer than 32:1 as it smokes a good bit, as does everything else I've been using. But, it's one more thing that's up and running, just need to find some blower tubes for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts