My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have an option to buy a john deere 47 snow blower I'm trying to figure out what it will all fit on with little to no problem

·
Super Moderator
26,813 Posts
Bill, depends on what shafts and type of attachment it has. Do you know what it is coming off of? That will guide you to other machines it will fit. The earliest machine that could take the 47 inch blower would have been a 140, but it has been on a lot since depending on setup, old 300 series, 420, 430, X4xx, X5xx, X7xx, and the 1 series.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
X720
bill, depends on what shafts and type of attachment it has. Do you know what it is coming off of? That will guide you to other machines it will fit. The earliest machine that could take the 47 inch blower would have been a 140, but it has been on a lot since depending on setup, old 300 series, 420, 430, x4xx, x5xx, x7xx, and the 1 series.

·
Super Moderator
26,813 Posts
So a quick tach model then? Should be able to be used on X4xx, X5xx, other X700 and 1 series with proper shafts and quick tach mounts. Not sure the BM number so that would help you determine from this chart.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts