My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wanting to know if any one could give me some pictures of the grill form the top, bottom, sides, and the inside of it with some measurements of the grill? So I can try and fabricate one for my John Deere 430 Lawn Tractor. I have no grill what so every and I really don't wont to give $300.00 for one off Ebay.

Thank You & God Bless:praying:

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Hey! I think that's a great idea. but KATT doesn't think the grill is all that important. :hatsoff:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! I think that's a great idea. but KATT doesn't think the grill is all that important. :hatsoff:
:howdy: KATT I have hair brain ideas like this all the time I am glad some one else thinks it's a good idea too. I am the type of person that likes to make parts for the old tractors and lawn tractors that's NLA or priced to high when I restore my projects especially when I am on a budget.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just thinking I might just be able to get by with some pics of the grill :dunno: But I would like to know if any one knows of any other web sites that sell used John Deere parts for my 430?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
When you get one of the pictures I just put up, go down to the right hand corner of your computer screen and just above the time you will see 100%, on my computer I can click on that and enlarge the picture a couple times.

I'm just searching on google and wherever to find you some grills.

Rob

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you get one of the pictures I just on up, go down to the right hand corner of your computer screen and just above the time you will see 100%, on my computer I can click on that and enlarge the picture a couple times.

I'm just searching on google and wherever to find you some grills.

Rob
Thanks for the pics of the grills, I have tried searching for pictures of John Deere 430 grills in my AOL search engine but it did not give me any thing. I think my computer don't like me any more LOL.

·
The owners manual
1,570 Posts
Lawn Mower Man;
I'm not sure about aol but if you would enter google in your search area and open one of there browsers and then enter what you want maybe that will help you. I found several different items dealing with 430 grills and etc.

Dick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts