My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess it's a little off topic. I made a new friend several years younger than me through work. Both of us grew up on cattle farms but his is dairy were my family is beef. There is quite the difference in size they have just over 150 in total 64 calfs and 83 full grown vs our 400 plus beef cattle. Their diary farm is amazing the cows milk them selves. I never saw anything like that before, and the barns were so clean . The had a couple John deeres lying around. But the cool one was this restored 420 . The still use it. It was his grandfather's but he passed away last year and left it with his son my friend dad .

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Nice!!! :thThumbsU:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,739 Posts
I can't see how this would be off-topic! Its got a picture, the picture is big, and green and very cool and John Deere-ish! Man o man that's a nice looking old machine! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I guess it's a little off topic. I made a new friend several years younger than me through work. Both of us grew up on cattle farms but his is dairy were my family is beef. There is quite the difference in size they have just over 150 in total 64 calfs and 83 full grown vs our 400 plus beef cattle. Their diary farm is amazing the cows milk them selves. I never saw anything like that before, and the barns were so clean . The had a couple John deeres lying around. But the cool one was this restored 420 . The still use it. It was his grandfather's but he passed away last year and left it with his son my friend dad .

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
looks great :tango_face_glasses:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts