My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what models of John Deere tractors this mounting kit would fit. The distance between the arms is 9-3/8". Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump this up. Here are some more pictures. I want to sell it, but would like to know what the mounting kit/frame fits since that is the first question anyone will ask..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
317 Posts
That looks identical to the setup I bought for my LX176 years ago. It wasn't suppossed to fit my LX 280 but it transfered perfectly with the addition of 1/8" thick washers on the outside of the frame where the vertical support mounts that holds the raise/lower handle.(the hood on the LX2XX is slightly wider than the LX1XX series)
I just bought the center frame nount section so I could use the dethatcher head on my X530. Was thinking of selling the LX mounting system but doubt there is much call for them anymore.
So my answer would be that is a LX mount and maybe will fit some of the lt's also.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thanku: a lot. I was thinking it might have been for an LX model. If only Deere would put part #'s on these things it would make life easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts