My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just purchased a model 30 hydraulic tiller with thev12" extension on it but it did not come with a manual. Wanted to install it tomorrow but wasn't quite sure how. Can you download the manual or instructions online anywhere?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I can give tips on both styles but it depends on front or rear PTO's.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have one on my 322 - what exactly are you looking for?. They can mount to either hanger brackets or 3PH depending on what style you have. Mine does not have the 3PH setup - but I want it some day.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I could take pictures if needed.
I have same tiller mounted on my 316.
Ken

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did till with it today but was tough at times to slow the tractor down enough. Have you ever experienced that?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
You pretty much need to put the tractor as slow as it will go. The tiller will push the tractor forward as well. The advantage of the hydro tiller though is you can flip it so the tractor is pulling on the tiller rather then being pushed by it. That direction is better for hard or never tilled soil.

·
Deceased April 2016
1,225 Posts
Hello all,

Just purchased a model 30 hydraulic tiller with thev12" extension on it but it did not come with a manual. Wanted to install it tomorrow but wasn't quite sure how. Can you download the manual or instructions online anywhere?
Hello hammargren
You Bought an Animal ! The design Engineer's sure got the design right on the model 30 Tiller, they will dig to China ! That said be very cautious of tilling fresh Virgin ground with the tiller rotation being forward. I was trying mine out for the first time with the tines going forward and hit some hard soil and it Pole Vaulted the Tractor forward picking the front wheel's 6" Off the ground. I leanred to go slow and be cautious when tilling in forward rotation. I have a Generic Manual for my model 30 tiller that I bought off Evil-Bay for $20.00 shipped to my door. It show's how to set up the tiller and all of the different tilling combinations that can be used by how the tiller hooks up to the bracket's on the upper rockshaft as well as the lower Mounting brackets. I hope this helps, Hammerdown

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Service manual, not sure it has instructions on how to attach it to your tractor?
This site is not John Deere sanctioned, he is selling $39 pdf file off a TM1593 CD that you can buy for $30 with all these files noted below on it. Sell one file for $39 and gets his $30 CD paid for.

Earlier closed thread asking for a 316 Kohler manual generated a lot of comments about copyright or noted as DMCA incorrectly, why would a mod post links to copied files for sale? If I pay for the file its OK regardless where it comes from?

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=271314

TM1593CD [ Only Available in North America ]
Description: Horicon Hydraulic Attachments
Marketing Code: Commercial & Residential
Language: English
Publication Type: Technical Manuals
Associated Serial Numbers
Show Associated Models
10,10A,7,8,8A,365,375,380,380A,390, 40,44,51,52,60,67,70,70A,HYDRAULIC DUMP,
HYDRAULIC,30INCH,415,445,455,8B,42 INCH,316,318,330,325, 345,430,425,420

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015