My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping my brothers here at MTF can help me out with this question. My Dad has a mid 80's 160 that he inherited from my Grandfather. Is there a snowthrower hookup for that? :D :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
I don't no for sure but I will find out for you.Do you have a blower for it if not and mine will fit I'll make you a really good deal on one.I am getting a bigger tractor and my blower will not fix new tractor.:crybaby:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nathan,
Here is the S/N off my Dad's 160

M00160T432127

What model is that blower. I'll buy it if it'll mount for sure on the 160. What model did you use it on?

·
Professor of makin stuff
1,726 Posts
all i got is the model number on it i got it on a package deal that i bought with some MTD mowers at an auction came from a JD deal and they had it tagged as that here is the serial number on it it measures 38 inches we are a ways out here in iowa chicago is a ways from me im in Ida Grove IA which is over by sioux city but as for running the numbers u might have to call deere i havent done this yet or i havent found a site that does it yet either

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All right. I wanted to visit Sioux City Brick so it might work out. They are a client of mine. Think it'll fit in my Explorer?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully we can get some expert help here from the forum to make sure I make the right call. Does the auger spin free?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts