My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may go look at a 14PB with Kawi engine. owner says it runs well. I'm wondering what colour the wheels should be? In the pictures (fuzzy and from the top) I see white ones on the front. The mower is the later version with a silver deck, which by the way shows some signs of paint bubbling in a close shot of the engine tag. It also looks like the engine may be rusting as there are rust stains on the deck, unless it was stored under something that was rusting. It is missing the rear bag. I know this depends on location and actually being able to see the mower, but what have you folks been paying for something like this? I usually see 14SB pricing on the forum. Thx.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Not sure what the rust would be, the deck is aluminum and I'm not sure what would rust on the engine other than the muffler shield.

Around here, the value for a push mower would TOP OUT in the $100-$150 range for a real nice mower....... half of that or less for one not so nice.

Again, these are the high end of values local to me.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx mowersnob. I would class this as not so nice. The (grapefruit sized) rust stain must have been caused by something dripping from above ... probably for a long time. I can see by your avatar that the front wheels should not be white. I'm sure rear bags don't pop up on every street corner!! I'll pass on this one unless the price drops very dramatically.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts