My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 1983 jd 111 that I can only run on choke or else it will run faster and faster until it blows up. I bought it from my grandmas shop and they said it needs a new governor and they would help me replace it but they are very far away. I'm not sure if the entire governor needs to be replaced or just something littler. please help this has been a problem since I bought it months ago. thank you
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.