My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
My 94 year old mother still has the John Deere 110 riding lawn mower I grew up mowing on. It has sentimental value but I think it's time to part with it. I haven't researched it much but pretty sure it's late 60's. It does have hydraulic lift which I remember dad always complaining because when he went in for parts the dealer would tell him it couldn't have hydraulic lift, but it did. It has a mower deck, front blade, and whatever you would call the hitch on back. It's not really a three point but does lift with the hydraulics. It was modified a bit for a one bottom plow my dad custom made to use in the garden. Not sure where the plow went to. It's located in Teutopolis, Illinois. I'll try to find this forum back but, just in case I don't, or don't get notifications of responses, please PM (Start Conversation) if you are interested in purchasing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much do you want for it? You need to post it on the For Sale/Wanted form with some pics.
I don't have a price set. Just want to be fair to mom since her only income is Social Security. I'll have to get some pics and do as you suggested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tractor is green. Looks like second picture posted earlier. Tire tread is like first picture. It's never been painted.

·
Super Moderator
27,389 Posts
dboone,

Not sure if you are familiar with the "Patio" series of JD Garden Tractors, that's why we are asking if tractor was painted a different color. BTW this could have been done by the dealer before it was bought because they didn't sell well and many dealers took it on themselves to "eliminate" the Patio problem. You may want to check under the hood or fenders to see if another color shows anywhere. Also good that you have a front blade and rear sleeve hitch for it, that does add to the value. Here's some info on JD Patio GT's:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dboone,

Not sure if you are familiar with the "Patio" series of JD Garden Tractors, that's why we are asking if tractor was painted a different color. BTW this could have been done by the dealer before it was bought because they didn't sell well and many dealers took it on themselves to "eliminate" the Patio problem. You may want to check under the hood or fenders to see if another color shows anywhere. Also good that you have a front blade and rear sleeve hitch for it, that does add to the value. Here's some info on JD Patio GT's:
No I was not aware of the patio series. I'll have to look it over after I dig it out of the corner of the garage. I know we' didn't paint it but it could have been done prior to the dealer delivering it as you say. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Do you have the serial number for the tractor? I'm not sure, but I think (??) patio's had a distinct number when they left the JD factory. Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll have to dig around and get more info before I post it on the for sale site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts