My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where i can find a transmission oil cooler for my 2006 John Deer 3320 tractor ,there's no dealer anywhere around the whole country that has one ,mine is all rusted out because i live in Northern new Hampshire where there is a lot of snow and it rotted out ,i use it to plow a 30 mobile home park and can't use it no more and i need it bad

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It would probably be helpful if you provided additional information as JD Parts shows different oil coolers used depending on serial number, cab or open station and transmission type (HST or PowrReverser). What exact part number are you looking for?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I don't know why you couldn't use a generic oil cooler. Check with your local radiator shop (if you have one) or NAPA and see how close you can come. Hire someone to plumb it in if you don't have those skills. "Surplus Center" may also be able to help you with an oil cooler that would work -------------

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for your feed back ,i just found one this morning brand new in Canada should receive it Saturday ,just in time for another snow storm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts