My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Playin' In The Dirt Again
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Forum.

I bought a JD750 in February of this year. I had no idea how much fun it would be to own, ride, and work with a small tractor like this. Naturally, I want to take good care of it, and I want to get its basic maintenance service up to date so as to extend its life as well as practical.

So far I have gone through a number of things towards making sure it is debugged and serviced. I fixed squeaky brakes, which had frozen up shafts leading to the control linkage. I changed fluids and cleaned the screen in the transmission case and changed filters for oil, fuel, and air. Two weeks ago I adjusted valves. Yesterday I repacked front wheel bearings.

Things are looking pretty good now. But there is one thing I cannot seem to find. That is an electrical schematic diagram for the tractor. Not a picture diagram of wiring harness with things plugging into it. I cannot really follow individual wires from those pictures. My manual (TM1242, 700+ pages) do not include purely electrical circuit diagrams.

I need to see lines with symbols for wires, switches, relays, coils, lamps, motors, etc. Not picture diagrams.

Any ideas? Thanks for reading this.

:Tractor2:

·
Playin' In The Dirt Again
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

One friendly bump just in case.

:Tractor2:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Does JD offer a technical manual for your 750? JD's tech manual for my 2305 included complete wiring schematics. Unfortunately, the manual wasn't cheap and it takes 2-3 weeks to get it.

BTW: Glad you're enjoying it. Saw a JD750 for sale down the road from me for only $4,000 with cab (no FEL).... it looked so good I drooled :) Wife just rolled her eyes. And yeah, it was sold the next day!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
The only free electrical schematics that I know of are located on http://www.jdparts.com

Go to the site and open the Parts Catalog. Do a search for "750" and pick your tractor from the list. A "750" search will bring up everything with 750 in the model number so there will be several results.

When you choose your tractor, choose electrical and there will be diagrams. Keep in mind that these diagrams will be "rough" diagrams as in just components, not wire routing and such, but they beat nothing and they're free.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts