My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I grew up in town, my wife on the farm. They have always had International tractors. I recently bought a John Deere X300. Mainly because it was a quality mower I could purchase from the dealership that is only 2 blocks away from my house in a town of 1500 people. My wife isn't too excited about the purchase, not because of the money but rather because it's green. I joke that if I wasn't an "out-law" in the family before I sure am now but really her dad and brother are cool, one gave me a JD hat for Christmas the other a JD sticker for my truck. I told my father-in-law I was going to wear the JD hat to the farm when I help him in the field next fall. LOL

:greendr:

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,573 Posts

We are glad to have you join us. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums.
Check out ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity.

Don't forget to register what State/Country that you are from..CLICK HERE

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
Welcome jashoffa ,were glad you are here.enjoy the site.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome replies....I forgot to add that My dad has a 1947 international pickup he is turning into a hot rod. As it turns out he plans to paint it blue....LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.