My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well Jim WV, I don't see no corn (lol) growin' in that pic but it sure made my heart skip a beat!!!! Man, if I could just wander around in there for an hour or two.......
Dave:woohoo1:

·
Super Moderator
16,351 Posts
Thanks Fred. Lost his contact info two years ago. Glad to have it back.

·
Super Duper Member
1,471 Posts
I've spoken with this gentleman in the past. He also sold quite a bit of tractor stuff on Ebay. I asked him why he did not have a web site. Glad to see that he has one now.

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
Here's a pic of a JD parts yard here in NW Indiana
Hi Fred Mertz ,

Thanks for sharing , are you from the Hobart area also ???

Later,x595

·
Trains Trucks Tractors
178 Posts
I just talked to the guy in Hobart - his name is Roger. Very nice - I will have to pay him a visit when I am up that way... He said he has around 500 tractors. :fing32:

And here is another seller I found on Ebay -

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/WILLARD-POWER-EQUIPMENT

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
X595.....Fred here. I'm in Griffith. Once it dries out a bit I'll get my fourteen year old LX176 out of the shed and give the yard a mow. It does make the neighbors green and yellow with envy.

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
X595.....Fred here. I'm in Griffith. Once it dries out a bit I'll get my fourteen year old LX176 out of the shed and give the yard a mow. It does make the neighbors green and yellow with envy.
:fing32: ,

Later,x595

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
picture almost makes me sad. All those great machines now nothing but spare parts.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Can we say...Road Trip! Boy, would I love to go there for a while. Mabey I could find all the parts I need to put a 3-point hitch on my '76 300.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts