My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing the JD LT155 seen below. I wanted to get your opinions on the price and durability of this model. I have read some previous postings about this model only be$ing good for basic mowing. It is a 2002 model that was owned by a single older man. It was taken care of really well. It has the 15hp Kohler and the 38" deck with mulching kit installed. I went and looked at this one tonight and it all looked good and sounded good, but I wasnt sure how reputable the LT155 model was. This is far better than the home depot suff I am assuming (correct?) I really only plan on using it to mow about an acre of grass, and dont plan to buy any additional accessories for it. I just need a really good mower that will last several years and is reliable and durable.

Any feedback or thoughts are greatly appreciated...

Attachments

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
This is not an L or LA series and much better quality. Looks like it's been taken care of and will last many years with the proper maintenance and care. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Looks showroom fresh. If its maintained that well too I'd buy and start enjoying it :thThumbsU

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Very nice tractor.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks spotless, go get her and start mowing!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:drunkie: Thanks for the thoughs and feedback. I made the purchase today and excited to get mowing. He delivered it to my house and it looks great. I appreciate the insight and advice....

·
Registered
193 Posts
:drunkie: Thanks for the thoughs and feedback. I made the purchase today and excited to get mowing. He delivered it to my house and it looks great. I appreciate the insight and advice....

Congrats KC Steve! Now lets see some of your pics!

:thThumbsU

1 - 8 of 8 Posts