My Tractor Forum banner

Jd ct332 water pump

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  beast332 
#1 ·
Hello , I have jd ct332 and need to replace a water pump. Do I have to take out the radiator or can I get access through the side panel ?

#2 ·
Yes you got to take out the radiator, the side covers the fan shroud. Be careful taking out the shroud you could damage the radiator fins the lower hose
is in the way. It's easier to separate the lower hose take that off first. I had to replace my 332 radiator they're expensive John Deere one at $910 for a new one. I found a refurbished one. The only left in the country for $500 factory rebuilt service pressure tested.

#3 ·
Yes you got to take out the radiator, the side covers the fan shroud. Be careful taking out the shroud you could damage the radiator fins the lower hose
is in the way. It's easier to separate the lower hose take that off first. I had to replace my 332 radiator they're expensive John Deere one at $910 for a new one. I found a refurbished one. The only left in the country for $500 factory rebuilt service pressure tested.
Disregard last post wrong machine. Sorry

#4 ·
Unfortunately I can't help with the answer, but you're saving probably $3k at least doing it yourself. My buddy's water pump went out on his CT332 just a few months (far shy of max hours) out of warranty. I think Deere chipped in like $500. He was on the hook for the other $4k or whatever exhorbatent amount the stealership charged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.