My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
9K+ Poster
12,151 Posts
Hydro,

Very nice. Thanks for passing the site on. I'll bet you will be found there at many odd-hours of the night!:sidelaugh

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
HydroHarold:

"You da Man" Thanks for that fine (and downloadable) info. There is nothing like a warm glass of milk, my little rubber ducky friend, and a print out of some good spec. sheets to send me off to "la-la" land for the night. Maybe that should be "ya-ya" land!? :sidelaugh

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Thanks - a lot quicker to navigate to the spec's here than on JD's site, but I didn't see any spec's for the 23xx/25xx line - did I miss it?

·
Citizen of Earth
15,234 Posts
Thanks - a lot quicker to navigate to the spec's here than on JD's site, but I didn't see any spec's for the 23xx/25xx line - did I miss it?
only goes to the x700 series.

·
Registered
8 Posts
they really make you dig for it. Drilled down several levels to 'manuals' and specifications in the back. Even then things are ambiguous, with no overall width of deck and it is not clear if the weight includes deck or not. This info should be right up front - most people need it. Lots of other sueful data though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi - new to the forum here and currently researching a garden tractor after my LT180 was stolen recently. I stumbled across this site in Australia recently that seems to have more technical specs than any I have seen so far, down to details of transmission, frame thickness etc. Not every model is listed but there are several from each line.

The direct links for the spec sheets

LA100 series -

X300 series -

X500 series -

X700 series -

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: JD All Specs Current Production (including older models)

Hi,
It would be great if there was a place to get these kind of specs for older deere mowers. Especially including optional deck sizes, mutliple engine choices etc.
Why don't we get evryone to collaborate the specs from their mower's manual into a spreadsheet showing comparison?
There are many, many great models from 1960 to the 2000's, as I am learning, that should be included in this way.
At least having the specs from some of the models that came up in my top ten thread would be very beneficial, informative, and interesting.
Thanks,
Erich

·
Registered
43 Posts

Hi,
It would be great if there was a place to get these kind of specs for older deere mowers. Especially including optional deck sizes, mutliple engine choices etc.....
Erich
Great Idea! I think I'll try to put one together for my site. Sure would help a lot of people in the decision making process!

If anyone wants to contribute some info, send it to me at [email protected]. I'll be starting from scratch so any details/ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Cliff

·
Registered
85 Posts

If anyone wants to contribute some info, send it to me. I'll be starting from scratch so any details/ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Cliff
With my limited knowledge thus far, since I don't even actually OWN a JD yet, I'll contribute what I can........I'm pretty sure John Deere mowers are generally........green and yellow.

If you'd like any other help please let me know. :fing02:

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,948 Posts

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,948 Posts
I understand, just made me wonder why it was still a "sticky".
Because other info (links) are still available on this thread.

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
There's nothing there, "PAGE NOT FOUND".
Follow the links in the post by DaveS. I only looked at the X-700 series spec sheet, but it's the best one I've seen yet. Way more info/details than is being distributed here in the U.S. (But, it doesn't include the X-749.)

Thanks DaveS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.