My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
whiskeykilo
123 Posts
Warning! I'm probably going to bore you to death but rest assured that I do these kind of things to help not aggravate. I've included a file that shows a simple decision matrix on evaluating a used tractor complete with an example. Just bear in mind that so much goes into making a buying decision that the only way the value point is finally set is when you are loading it on the trailer.

The devil makes us engineers do things like this.

Attachments

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Warning! I'm probably going to bore you to death but rest assured that I do these kind of things to help not aggravate. I've included a file that shows a simple decision matrix on evaluating a used tractor complete with an example. Just bear in mind that so much goes into making a buying decision that the only way the value point is finally set is when you are loading it on the trailer.

The devil makes us engineers do things like this.
Interesting matrix! :)

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,642 Posts
According to the info, the deck is basically the same thing as the "7 Iron" deck sold today. A new one today is $2200 just for the deck

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called and talked to the guy, $4000. It has 1100 hours and is original owner always stored inside. I also found another 332 in mint and i mean MINT shape with a 3 point on it for 2K. huummmm. Think I'd buy another 332 I love mine so much.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
That doesn't sound too steep at all, JayClay.

Deere dealer down here had a rough 445 for which they wouldn't take less than $3995.

But, a 332 in mint shape for $2K? I understand your leaning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts