My Tractor Forum banner

JD 316 Seat Replacement

475 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  cutter-man
Morning

Will have my JD316 painting done by next week. Where is the best place to get a seat replacement. So many places say they have a replacement.

Thanks
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Try your local Tractor Supply store, most carry replacement seats at reasonable cost. Mine didn't have a yellow one but they do sell them online. They don't have the JD logo though.
Thanks will try them.
Reactions: PA318Guy
I know that @Steve Urquell had a good source for seats...it was some store that is not around this part of the country , so I don't recall their name...but they do sell online and ship
Forgot to welcome you to MTF! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

Font Parallel Technology Slope Screenshot
They went out of business Mark. It was seatwarehouse. Sad.
I know that @Steve Urquell had a good source for seats...it was some store that is not around this part of the country , so I don't recall their name...but they do sell online and ship
Thank you and appreciate the welcome and resources.
The next item I need to find is rear wheel weights, found them online but super high in prices
Steel prices have made them very expensive, watch CL, eBay, or FB market in your area, they sometimes come up for better prices. The plastic weights tend to be more reasonable but can't be "stacked" like the steel ones.
thank you
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.