My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MTF members, i thought I did this way back in '09 but who knows. Anyway, I'm still splitting time between Western PA and Southern CA as a result of a job transfer. Was recently back home in PA and visited my stored machine, did a little maintenance on the underside of the deck and covered it back up for probably another three years.
While on here, I have a question about learning the age of my 260. The serial number is M00260T479845. If anyone can tell me the code for understanding the year of my tractor, I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks much. I enjoy visiting MTF on a weekly basis and I'm always amazed at the amount of GOOD information the members share.

JJC

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim 335. Is there a way to narrow down to which of those years produced that particular serial number? I've seen postings on MTF that show what serial numbers of different models that were made in a specific year and that's what I want to know.
Can anyone else help me out here??
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,492 Posts
Jim it's a 1988 model. The ser number starting in 88 is 475001 The starting seriel for 89 is 595001 Hope this helps:thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
16,492 Posts
Your Welcome:thThumbsU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts