My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know where this John Deere is sitting. Assuming it runs, (I was told it does) what is it worth with a mower deck and plow blade?

·
Registered
297 Posts
wel fixed and running at least 1000 in that cond offer him 250 ans see what happens

·
Registered
528 Posts
a 14 hp tractor with a starter/generator setup (older) a plow blade, and a mower deck is not worth much more that 500 - 600 in good working shape imo JD green or not ...

I'd also offer the same 250 and see what happens

·
Super Moderator
32,617 Posts
Sitting in the weeds for who knows how long. Air Cleaner is off so could have mouse nest in there, bee hive, etc.... The hydraulic lift is worth $250 - $300 on eBay if it works correctly. I would probably on give about another $150 for the tractor so $450 would be my Max!

·
10,716 Posts
Early year unit: Screened side panels, solid stripe. (if you care)
I don't see anything worth more than $400 there. I know, the 'part it out' argument. In the couple of cases where I was dickering with a seller and he used that ruse, I responded with 'have at it'.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I gave 350.00 for my 1983 214. It came with 2 blades, wheel weights, tire chains, and a 48 inch deck. Also had new tires and a new second gear in the transmission.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts