My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting it for the blade but the guy wont separate, no deck and said to have no spark. Guys is firm at $140. Looking to retro fit the blade for a sears suburban anyway. Just wondering if I could you guys think I could make a chunk of the cost back out of selling the 212 as is or parted ?

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
you might be able to make that fit a suburban with almost no mods if you get the quick mount plate to a later (76-79) Suburban snow blade.

$140 is a steal

·
Super Moderator
33,745 Posts
I'm sure parted out I could get about $300 - $500 for the parts alone. Figure that the blade is almost what you are paying for the whole thing so a very good deal!

·
Citizen of Earth
15,299 Posts
The hood with the decals removed and cleaned up would fetch at least $75 on Ebay if the hinges are intact. The front grill looks decent, so say another $20. The 4 wheels cleaned up and a quick shot of Deere yellow paint would fetch another $50 to $75. Assuming the rear axel is ok, another $75. and if you are not using the Deere blade hitch, just the blade itself? Then the frint hitch would probably fetch another $30 to $40. So even on the low end of my estimates, you are looking at $250 for just the stuff I listed. You still can sell the front axel, the one side cover without the exhaust hole, engine parts, rear hitch plate, fuel tank if it doesn't leak. So yeah, I'd say you are getting a decent deal.

·
Registered
340 Posts
:howdy: ......I will give you 140 if you will deliver it.........John..........:thThumbsU: thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
9,794 Posts
As mentioned above, the blade is worth $140 to a Deere enthusiast, especially this time of year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts