I received a message from the dealer this morning confirming its availability.I would call the dealer first to see if they still have it. Something tells me that this one sold already. I think it was on ebay.
Yes, it would be for Long Island.But from your place in PA, to Rhaynam, MA, to Long Island, NY is only 488 miles one way. Would it kill you to have the Pilot and trailer in NY for a week or so? You could pick it up on a return from PA, then it would be in NY, where I was thinking you wanted it in the long run.
I can't imagine the dealer not holding it for a couple of weeks with a payment.