My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
john deer 111
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what rear baggers will work on this tractor ,have seen alot of them on craigslist but dont want to buy the wrong one ,any input would be appreciated,also what tractors do parts interchange from for this tractor

john deere model 111

·
Registered
199 Posts
i was wondering what rear baggers will work on this tractor ,have seen alot of them on craigslist but dont want to buy the wrong one ,any input would be appreciated,also what tractors do parts interchange from for this tractor

john deere model 111
damm i just put away my bagger and deck in the attic for winter otherwise i would have taken some pictures , i have seen 2 types for the 111 the one i have has 1 large bag and the top flips open and its only as high as the back seat its sorta a "low mount" then they have a high mount with 2 separate bags , im sure you can retro fit baggers from different tractors onto the 111 with a little fab work ...check into anything for the 111 116 maybe the stx 38's and the smaller types i love my bagger use it almost year round with the high lift blades makes the grass look super nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts