My Tractor Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts
Looks pretty good on you, Al! Wanted to pick one that would go well with those tractors of yours.

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
Last day of the month and I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who stopped by on here.

The best of being singled out for this was getting to know some of you who I may not have corresponded with but for FMoM. People like John Marcotte, jar19800, and a couple of others who I corresponded with via PM.

I treasure the kind comments by many. Among those that come to mind Mark777, CityFarmer, jakewalter – whose advice I regard as priceless, tinnerboy, JDFanatic, PA318Guy – who stops off at the Gravely forum sometimes, APinNY, and QAFarm – you should find a good Gravely soon, I am positive you will never regret it. I hope at some point I learn what is behind each of your screen names!

I could mention others as well – and should say it meant a lot to hear from my fellow G.A.S. home boys.

Although the two designations are not connected in any way it has been an honor to share the recognition this month with Don Campbell. His is one of the best stories I have enjoyed on MTF. Truly a one of a kind member. I hope someday to get to MI and see what he has done in person. That or find you at a tractor show Don.

Lastly, to the administrators, super-mods and mods several of whom I got to know a bit better during all of this, Thank you all very much.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Last day of the month and I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who stopped by on here.
Thanks Canary Al for sharing your time and talents with us, the MTF crowd. You are a credit to the forum and make this a place that is really interesting, helpful and enjoyable.
Blessings to you and yours! :fing32:

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
Al, best wishes to you going forward. you have lead an interesting life and we are all happy you shared it with us.

many of us are not fortunate to have your success. its pleases me, and no doubt many, that you have been and have lead a successful life and have remained as humble a man as you have been.

good luck moving forward:)

keep us up to date with new adventurers please Sir:):):)

·
4,156 Posts
Well I used the GC from Heavy Hitch that was given to me along with MoM honors in January. Greg Parnow at HH was customer service personified. What a great company and sponsor. I highly recommend them to everybody!
[/URL][/IMG]

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Canary!! Hmmm, I'll be coming to ye stream to fish. I ain't choosy, I'll take, oh, maybe a 4-5' trout will do :sidelaugh

I love that restoration you did!! Wow!

Man, a singer! I love singing, just not when I'm doing it!! Thanks Canary!

·
4,156 Posts
So Hey there KWDAILYD/Larry. I saw you on Ellis' Lo-Boy Custom thread - find it here http://www.mytractorforum.com/59-cub-cadet/855873-project-loboy-custom.html anyone looking for some great entertainment -

Anyway noticed the composite image in your signature. particularly that awesome photo you told me your son took of the sunset behind your JD. Looks like the picture received some recognition or write up?

I didn't want to go off topic to far on Ellis' thread, but am interested in the "rest of the story" on that. I love that picture.

Speaking of pictures and since some of the topic on this thread was aout our camp in VT, I thought I would update a couple of shots from this season.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

The first one was taken by my friend Wanda, who just won a long battle with Cancer. She's just getting her strength back, and this was her first visit up North in some time. She has a great eye for a good shot

61 - 69 of 69 Posts