My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had a "Not for sale" sign on them. The guy was selling due to a divorce several older cars and a Pennyslvania Meteor and a RF Deere, and a Minniapolis Moline snowblade.
I didn't get any of them but I took a photo of these poor guys. My heart skipped a beat when I saw them until I saw the sign.
Hopefully he will get them out of the rain now that he has more room in the shop.

Attachments

·
That Guy
1,162 Posts
Seeing those tractors in such a state of neglect with the added slap in the face of a 'Not For Sale' sign just really stings...

·
Registered
49 Posts
it's a shame to see any equipment sitting out in the weather..i snagged an old mtd push mower that was sitting out in the rain/ snow for at least 3 years...i didnt really need another push mower but....needs some TLC but still starts and cuts

·
Super Moderator
16,682 Posts
It's a Jake White alright But I think the YardBoss decal wasn't used on the Jake Made Whites Not a 100% sure:thThumbsU

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know, looks like that decal has been there as long as the rest, and it fits.
Looks like it also said T-150(?) above and to the left. My 1964 Ford T-800 Jake sort of fits in this model numbering scheme somewhere. At least its a T-XXX model.

That's probably as rare as an Oliver, or Minneapolis Moline Jake.

Attachments

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
:fing32:Those are some new to me gt's! I like'em both!:thanku: So with a not for sale sign posted, means he knows something or has them sold to somebody else. I hope for the first, and that he becomes a member here at MTF!:fing32:

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was confusing. I'm wondering if he might not have just decided they might go for scrap or something since at least the White was rare. I don't know how rare the case is, but it would go for decent bucks I would think.
He did sell a Pennyslvania Meteor and a Round Fender Deere 110, so he was selling collectors tractors. I bid $300 and quit on the Deere, and didn't even bid on the meteor since it got up around $275 and was a little rough but very complete. They originally had a wide bench seat and would be a cool parade tractor for 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Cool tractors

1 - 8 of 8 Posts