My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I was out on a job site as a heavy equipment mechanic, and spotted an unusual tractor in the weeds. I staired at it as I drove by. When I put my truck in reverse, I new I had to have it.
The rest is history, as you can see in the pictures I've posted.
First question: does anyone know which PTO
was installed as OEM equipment? Second question: is there a three point hitch kit?

Attachments

Hello Rodger...welcome to MTF...I can see why you had to have it...she should clean up nicely.....stop in at Jacobsen it is the Jacobsen forum..a couple of really knowledgeable guys hang out in that forum that should be able to answer your questions

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I just joined MyTractorForum and posted pictures of my G10 along with my two questions. 1: What was the OEM pto installed on the G10? 2: Is there a three point hitch kit for the G10. I was informed there was an all things jacobsen with in the forum.. I'll ad a picture of the serial number, hopefully to find out year of manufacturing. Thanks ahead of time.

I've reposted pictures of my
G10 journey so far.

Registered
welcome to the forums, i must say i am a little jealous lol. took me a minute to figure out what was behind it, that is one heck of an aerator and one heck of a machine. i wish i could be of more help but forums and google will probably be your best friend for this. i can't tell from the pictures, but is there any sort of hydraulics?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
welcome to the forums, i must say i am a little jealous lol. took me a minute to figure out what was behind it, that is one heck of an aerator and one heck of a machine. i wish i could be of more help but forums and google will probably be your best friend for this. i can't tell from the pictures, but is there any sort of hydraulics?
Yes it has a hydraulic pump and a cylinder to raise and lower a three point hitch.

Registered
i looked at some pictures of the 3 point on those and they are kind of funky looking. at least the main exspenive parts are there. so might just have to do some fabbing and make what you need, or might just be a waiting game until you find the what you are looking for, especially the pto. i would be checking every golf course, tree farm and and landscaping company for a 50 miles radius.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts