My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Plain Old MTF Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Here's some info for Jacobsen accessories.

Headlight Accessory No. 59566 (includes taillight)
Front Headlight Kit No. 59678
Wheel Weights No. 59650 front No. 59610 rear
Hub Cap Kit No. 59604 (shown with optional white walls!)
Dual Wheel Spacer Kit No. 59599
Dual Purpose Lift Hitch Kit 59758
Hydraulic Lift Kit No. 59663
PTO Attachment No. 59665
Cigarette Lighter Kit. No. 59630
Tire Chains No. 59590 standard tire No. 59591 wide tire
Rear Light Kit No. 59764 (single "work" light) These are rare!
Front Mounted A.C. Alternator by Generac No. 5253
Snow Cab by Original Tractor Co. No. 2171

I contacted Generac and Original Tractor Co. and was told the A.C. alternator
and Snow Cab are no longer made.

Neil J.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have headlights and taillights on mine- My uncle also told me that my next door neighbor has the snow cab and a "plow" blade for it- I am going to talk to him when I see him to see if he still has it.

·
Subsurface dweller
194 Posts
Neil,

Do you have this Jacobsen brochure?

It is 8 pages with an olive ink. It is in fair condition. I scanned it in grayscale as it would give the best clarity given the water damage and heavy orange overspray (this was under the seat along with the Owner's Manual and Parts List when I got my Chief 1000 some 20 years ago. Jacobsen form number CTA-66 (which I take to mean Chief Tractor Attachments for year 1966. Most all the attachments you list and perhaps a few more. :fing32:

·
Plain Old MTF Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No...I don't.
I am putting together a list of accessories and attachments that fit my Jacobsen Chief 1200 (gear) 53038. It would be nice to have one for all the different 60's models.
For quite a while I didn't know that the 36" AND 42" mower decks would fit my Jake,
AND that the single and two stage snow throwers would!
I am putting this together from actual Jacobsen publications. I have two left hands when it comes to computers though!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Neil, I noticed the part no. 59604 for the hub cap kit. I have 3 of the caps on mine, the 2 fronts and one rear, any idea of any place that may have some new ones or even if I can get the one rear I am missing I can have them replated

·
Plain Old MTF Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jay Stamm in Washington, Kansas has a huge inventory of these model tractors.
I would guess he ships. Google "stammsales".

·
Registered
196 Posts
Jay Stamm in Washington, Kansas has a huge inventory of these model tractors.
I would guess he ships. Google "stammsales".
I sent them an email and she replied saying that they don't have many jake parts:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I really want a nice set of hubcaps- i think they would look nice with my whitewalls

·
Plain Old MTF Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks rmt...Was gonna have my wife show me how to copy and paste. (sadly enough!)
Pictures makes things better! I guess we have the same manual.

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
Wow front end loader! never knew they had that as an option probably not back in 62 at least.

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
I was thinking the same thing haha,I bet you wouldnt have to worry bout many squiters though.

·
Plain Old MTF Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Foggers aren't crazy guys! Fogger trucks are a regular thing around the Gulf Coast.
Saw one pass by the other day here in Beaumont, Texas. Saw them all the time
in Gulfport, Mississippi in the 80's. I am sure the chemicals have changed since
the sixties though.

·
Registered
641 Posts
RMT, great shots of brochure. I saved them to my puter. Looks like you had some sort of program to see them too?? Anyway, I have a White by Jacobson and have offer for a blade. Seems maybe the mount hardware is gone though. Looking for brochure or manual on mounting this blade or a parts blow-up to see what's gone and if I can make them. Appears there are two type blades. This one is the heaier trip blade I guess. Looks like a Cheif is same model as Whites and MM's??

·
Registered
641 Posts
RMT, those pix I copied to computer and they don't come out readable in the printing. Not sure why. Just garbled, looks like machine language, ha! What's chance you could scan and send individual pix of pages with loader and blade on them to me? [email protected] works for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts