My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone identify for me a John Deere model (any vintage) which was water cooled and had AWS besides the 400/700 series? In other words, were any of the smaller/lighter machines (below the 400 series) offered with *both* of these features?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy to you too, Jim (and everyone else!). I'm new here but am a "seasoned" owner, having owned many of both green and orange over the years. Of late however, the smaller members have gone back to green. If I could afford it the big one may change color also :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I was hopeful but it does seem like they never offered a water-cooled AWS other than the 425/445/455 versions. If anyone has evidence that they did please chime in!

·
JD RULES
1,025 Posts
Thanks guys. I was hopeful but it does seem like they never offered a water-cooled AWS other than the 425/445/455 versions. If anyone has evidence that they did please chime in!
Hi , :Welcome1:

Why would you not be interested in the 4xx series ???

Later,x595

·
Registered
384 Posts
There was an Kohler water cooled V twin that was available for one year in a Craftsman tractor. The price of that combo was too high and they didn't sell too well.

http://www.perr.com/kohler.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Already have a 445 AWS. Looking for a smaller machine for the wife (she likes little stuff) and for the tender (shaded) areas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts