My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Owner of The Bandit #55
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My name is connor and I'm 14 yrs old and live in texas. I am really intelligent for my age. I'm going into mechanical engineering in college and try to get credit in high scheel. I am currently restoring a late 70's montgomery ward and making it into a racer. I am looking forward to re-meeting everyone.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
:Welcome1:

Good luck with the engineering. Take all the advanced math classes you can in highschool, you have to be good at Calculus if you want to be a mechanical engineer.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,471 Posts

Good luck with the engineering. Take all the advanced math classes you can in highschool, you have to be good at Calculus if you want to be a mechanical engineer.

:ditto: on the math & physics courses although you will likely use computer software once out of school.. :goodl:

·
Owner of The Bandit #55
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I took Algebra 1 in 8th grade so i am gfoing to geometry as a freshman. I'm in Biology pre-ap :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.