My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to those that have ordered from me in the past Thank you with all my heart !!!

at least you gave me a try and if you are pleased with my service please post a reply to this thread thanks
calvin

it means alot to me to see some feedback

im taking a break from MTF seems like im not needed here anymore

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Well Calvin,

Not sure what you mean being invisible but if it’s because of slow business and you feel being a paid advertiser isn’t reaching the clientele you had hoped then that really is unfortunate.

I would like to say that as a member you are definitely not invisible. I truly hope that you consider the much bigger picture…We are all living in a transitional time where the price of food, fuel, services and disposable income are at an all time low for most of us. MTF is a big, friendly and important place for many but we aren’t impervious to the pressures brought on by the economy. You are not alone but a victim like millions of others and should you have to surrender your position as a paid advertiser then don’t hang your head low as there is no shame. I hope you remain a member with us, keep sharing your opinions and experiences here and I personally enjoy reading when you try to aid others and offer suggestions with their parts and mechanical troubles.

Mark

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
:ditto: :ditto:

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Calvin,

Not sure what you mean being invisible but if it’s because of slow business and you feel being a paid advertiser isn’t reaching the clientele you had hoped then that really is unfortunate.

I would like to say that as a member you are definitely not invisible. I truly hope that you consider the much bigger picture…We are all living in a transitional time where the price of food, fuel, services and disposable income are at an all time low for most of us. MTF is a big, friendly and important place for many but we aren’t impervious to the pressures brought on by the economy. You are not alone but a victim like millions of others and should you have to surrender your position as a paid advertiser then don’t hang your head low as there is no shame. I hope you remain a member with us, keep sharing your opinions and experiences here and I personally enjoy reading when you try to aid others and offer suggestions with their parts and mechanical troubles.

Mark
i dont want to leave cause if i leave there goes my website in the SERTS be not as good as it was when i joined since then it has been on the first two pages my site cause of this forum and other forums

i just wish folks would give me a try on there online tire store

if its the prices they need to tell me instead of going somewhere else

i need to get rid of the lawnboy gator blades i have about 17 still in stock need to sell them if i can

and the bad thing is i have to pay for them i was thinking if i ordered them i get orders for them but so far only two members only ones that purchased a gator from me

for there lawnboy

·
Registered
373 Posts
Calvin,

I'm a relatively new member here on MTF - Ive posted about getting parts from you, tires too come next month (budget doesnt allow till then). Now I realize that it isnt a huge order, but its still a order. I would rather help out the smaller , mom and pop (im not puttin ya down) style places, than goto say a walmart or TSC and pickup parts. Even if it costs more - I worry less about cost and more about customer Service, people who stand behind what they sell, and get the parts right, on the first try.

as soon as you get me a total, ill gladly get a paypal off to you for the tune up stuff I'm needin.

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Calvin,

I'm a relatively new member here on MTF - Ive posted about getting parts from you, tires too come next month (budget doesnt allow till then). Now I realize that it isnt a huge order, but its still a order. I would rather help out the smaller , mom and pop (im not puttin ya down) style places, than goto say a walmart or TSC and pickup parts. Even if it costs more - I worry less about cost and more about customer Service, people who stand behind what they sell, and get the parts right, on the first try.

as soon as you get me a total, ill gladly get a paypal off to you for the tune up stuff I'm needin.
i know the kohler oil costed me around 2.25 a qt from the distributor and i still have not paid them for it

so if i can get 2.60 a qt i be happy that way i can at least pay the distributor back

the air filter for the kohler Oregon Replacement would you like to stock up on them air filters i can sell a package of 5 or a single air filter spark plug the kohler diagram shows a kohler part # so i need to distinguish what that supercedes too in champion

or would you prefer bosch plug ?

or ngk ?
cause i can get or have all them available

let me know thanks calvin

actually i am a one person small business sole proprietor

·
Registered
373 Posts
Champion plug that is in the motor is a J19LM - Champion is okay for a replacement. Ill leave the high end, high fangled plugs for the hot rods. Simple and dependable.

Pkg of 5 would be okay, depending on the cost thou, I dont want to overspend the budget. Dont ya hate those?

I hope you decide to stay, as I said, Id rather send my business to you, for the stuff you can get anyhow.

If it'll help ya stay, ill pay 3.00 qt for the oil ... :i_praying

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Champion plug that is in the motor is a J19LM - Champion is okay for a replacement. Ill leave the high end, high fangled plugs for the hot rods. Simple and dependable.

Pkg of 5 would be okay, depending on the cost thou, I dont want to overspend the budget. Dont ya hate those?

I hope you decide to stay, as I said, Id rather send my business to you, for the stuff you can get anyhow.

If it'll help ya stay, ill pay 3.00 qt for the oil ... :i_praying
thanks that will help yea them budgets can hurt sometimes i myself will have to give it some thought also to start one very soon never took time to learn how to do a budget

but theres always that time to learn

them earthquakes in indiana and them places has me concerned

im thinking of next saturday taking some parts such as Blades and belts and Starter motors up to a local flea mall and get me a booth and see if i can sell me some blades and belts and starter motors

maybe even take them Ariens parts that are probily obsolete by now up to the flea mall as well

i have some universal blades that im going to sell for 4.88 a blade i am almost certain someone will buy them blades

·
Registered
373 Posts
Youve got a PM, and I'll need that tune up stuff by the coming weekend, so if we can get the order ironed out and you paid, so it can go out monday or tues, that'd be great.

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Youve got a PM, and I'll need that tune up stuff by the coming weekend, so if we can get the order ironed out and you paid, so it can go out monday or tues, that'd be great.
ok scott i will handle this afternoon tommorrow actually today since on the east coast its early Sunday morning already

1 - 11 of 11 Posts