·
Super Moderator
35,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
35,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I was in position to I'd buy it as a 2nd tractor and sell all but one item and have a nearly free tractor!

·
THE TRACTOR HUNTER
2,225 Posts
Whats the deal with this one? Was this listed before or something? It has some nice tid-bits on it though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
My personal opinion is that the seller assumed he would get more money for it and ended up winning his own auction. Within an hour after the auction he had it posted on craigslist for $2550. Just my 2 cents....

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
It is not realy a "sweet deal" Because it has 9 days left and the bids will go up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did anyone else see the 322 on eBay..the one with 70 original hours?!? Says it was kept in climate controlled storage...now who would do such a thing??? It's amazingly clean...looks showroom condition for sure...I wonder what it'll go for..

·
Registered
456 Posts
My personal opinion is that the seller assumed he would get more money for it and ended up winning his own auction. Within an hour after the auction he had it posted on craigslist for $2550. Just my 2 cents....
Yes, eBay's not what it used to be. They will let sellers do things like this and get away with it without penalizing them. I recently won an auction on eBay for $45 for an item that sells in the stores for $99. Within two minutes of the auction ending and after I had paid, the seller contacted me claiming that his apartment had been broken into and all of his listed items were stolen. Funny, they stole only the items he listed on eBay while leaving his computer behind. I told him that it wasn't my problem since the item was still readily available in stores, go purchase one and ship it. I bid in good faith and paid immediately. To make a long story short, i got a full refund after about 3 weeks and eBay thought that this was fair. They should have force the seller to produce the item for shipment since it was still available on the market. As long as they allow sellers to pull this crap, it will not be a viable place to do business.

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Citizen of Earth
15,732 Posts
This 318 is still under $1000.......

·
Super Moderator
35,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 day 16 hours left still at $1,030.00 Just the extras are worth more than this!

·
Member 800 post club !!
953 Posts
Power flow and weights are gone. He has a PS at the bottom of the page. Still not bad if it stays around 1k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts