My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other day a friend of mine came over and said he had a simplicity for sale i went over to see it and when i got there my mouth dropped open there sat a soverign with factory power steering, i think its a 2000 or 2001 the triad engine that was in it had blown up and he had dropped a 20 hp kolher magnum he said it ran but oil poured out around the flywheel, he said it comes with a 48 inch deck naturally i bought it i couldnt get my check book out fast enough the tractor is over to my friends house getting the engine checked out heres some pics of it now by the end of the month i hope to post pics of it all done. i cant wait to mow with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Looks wonderful! Thats a keeper. I am always looking for the newer one with power steering...its been 3 years and have not come accross one reasonable yet...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my son said if you keep the soverign ill take your deutz allis once i get it back ill have to make a choice i love my deutz but i love that soverign im going from a 60 inch deck to a 48 inch deck im leaning towards the soverign i love em both thats the problem

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
You need one tractor for each implement then 2nd and 3rd tractors as backups for the ones hooked to the implements.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Very very nice machine. I'll bet you just about ripped your rear pocket off getting the money out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice, I see a good working sunstar 2 months ago for 800 obo, I knew nothing about them. I spend a coupld weeks trying to find out more and by the time I found much of anything it was gone :-(

by chance can you swap your decks so you dont' lose teh 60"

or as mentioned, keep both LOL

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
You need one tractor for each implement then 2nd and 3rd tractors as backups for the ones hooked to the implements.
Amen. I am probably going to have 2 snow tractors (1 plow/1 blower ) by this winter. My neighnors think (know) I'm nuts......until it snows. Suddenly, they re-learn humility!

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
That's kind of like buying a drill for each bit, but I'm working on that too. Think I have 7 drills. Some would say why not just change bits, but hey, If one burns up I have 6 backups.
Too many is just right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts