My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Viking Lawn Tractor (Ride On we call them in Oz) model MT433H - I have be told that Vikings are re-badged Murrays and have the same manufacture number - mine has the number 40567X53A under the seat. Can someone tell me if that is a Murray model?

David L

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
I have a Viking Lawn Tractor (Ride On we call them in Oz) model MT433H - I have be told that Vikings are re-badged Murrays and have the same manufacture number - mine has the number 40567X53A under the seat. Can someone tell me if that is a Murray model?

David L
Going by the model number, I would say yes, it is a Murray. Most "modern" Murrays have a 5 digit model number followed by and X?? that signifies the retailer. I have seen the Viking badging before [red with black lettering], I believe that is an Australian exclusive? I think you also have Sentinels [also Murrays] down under........

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
P.S.

Does the sticker say "Assembled in Lawrenceburg Tenneessee". Curious if like in Europe your Murray comes from the States or a Global partner...........

boneyard.

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
We would love to see a photo of it! I'd invite you to put it on the thread at the top to show everybody the Murray's they own.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Viking looks exactly BushBoneyards black model in the picture section - only mine is lime green ( and the headlights go right across the front) - I'll post some pictures at the weekend.

David L

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
My Viking looks exactly BushBoneyards black model in the picture section - only mine is lime green ( and the headlights go right across the front) - I'll post some pictures at the weekend.

David L
Sounds cool. I don't remember ever seeing lime green. Looking foward to it.

And welcome to MTF.

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Hey welcome to MTF, I am in the USA but my son and I have a friend in Perth. :Welcome1::MTF_wel2::MTF_wel::Welcome:

I replied to your other post at the mower site,

I think the MT stands for Murray Tractor.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Well is the steering wheel on the left side or the right side. That should tell the story. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh.

Oh and when you mow your grass do start from the right or start from the left.
:sorry1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts