My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
That has that freak exoskeleton bag on it. I'd pick it up, depending on price. I have one and it is surprisingly easy to push around the yard.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you take off the bag and mulch with this thing? He said the bag is a little rough.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
You can mulch with it without the plug, it has a door on the back of it that closes when you remove the bag. I think it does a lot better with the mulch plug though.

I would for sure go get it for $40!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not sure what you meant by a mulch plug. It doesn't have the normal lawnboy mulch plate on the front of the deck

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
not sure what you meant by a mulch plug. It doesn't have the normal lawnboy mulch plate on the front of the deck
It's not supposed to have a plate of any sort on the front of the deck as its a 4-square, non-staggered deck design. You mulch, bag, and side discharge from the rear on these models..... Hope this helps.:thThumbsU

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
These four squares are coming out of the woodwork lately...

I personally don't care for them. They seem kinda long and bulky.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
These four squares are coming out of the woodwork lately...

I personally don't care for them. They seem kinda long and bulky.
I thought the same til I got the 6211 and mowed with it. I had a 4600 and I hated it.

SCHOOLBUS :ROF

·
Registered
682 Posts
They are a little heavy and awkward in spots but if you have an open lot they work very well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts