My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
JD 425
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 2 bag collection system for my 425 and it had the wrong bagger post. I'd rather find a home for this bagger post than send it off to scrap metal, but I have no idea the P/N of the thing or what it fits.

Bumper Bicycle part Automotive exterior Gas Asphalt

·
Registered
2008 John Deere LA135
610 Posts
I own an LA tractor, and that doesn't look like anything that fits it. My bagger attachment looks nothing like that.

FourRing, can you post the numbers that look like they're stamped into the side brackets? Maybe we can look it up backwards and determine what that fits.

·
Registered
2008 John Deere LA135
610 Posts
According to the parts catalog, those side brackets fit LX, LT, GT, and STX machines. Now, that's just those side brackets. The tubular portion may be of a different design on a few of those machines, so I'm not entirely sure what that specific setup came from, but it narrows your search a little bit. Most of the descriptions mention 7 bushel MCS.

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/search/type/parts/term/m133628

One of the selections does mention 400 series.

·
Super Moderator
43,855 Posts
Just a note here, new members may not buy/sell on MTF until they've reached 15 posts and 15 days. The exception is to buy a premium membership (not a recommendation).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts