My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to purchase a 40+/- gallon sprayer for my property. I plan to pull it with (or mount it on) my ATV. The local JD dealer has them at just over $600. Tractor Supply has them at under $200. Can the extra $400+ really be justified?

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Not if they are of the same quality. Sometimes the JD stuff has little things on them that make them nicer to use but a sprayer is a sprayer.. for the most part.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ditto to what Team_Green said. From the ones I've seen I think they are all about the same other than JD carries its yellow and green colors.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it is a nice shade of green . . . .

I'm leaning towards a Fimco 25 gal boomless. Anyone have a good or bad experience with this unit (or something similar)?

Attachments

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
about all i would worry about is how it worked the first summer for someone. Why i say that is this. IF it was not cleaned out properly and or stored properly then its not the units fault for not working the following year. Just a word of advise on sprayers...

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Ditto on the cleaning . . . and storing the pump somewhere it won't freeze in the winter! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts